To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on the Website, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as certain personalised features of the site will only work by using them.
Our cookies don't store any sensitive information about you, such as your name, email, physical address or payment details. They simply hold the code so that, once you're signed in, the Website associates them with this information.
By using the Website, you agree that we can place the various types of cookies described below on your PC or device and access them when you visit our site in the future.
There are four types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies
These cookies enable you to browse the Website and use features such as our ‘shopping basket’, ‘save for later’, etc.
- Website analytics cookies
We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the Website. This allows us to continuously improve the Website and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies
When browsing, or shopping online, the Website will remember your preferences (for example your username, language or location). This makes your browsing experience easier and more personalised.
- Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver online adverts to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as helping us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing activity.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the HELP option on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores your cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
They help us to recognise who you are on the Website, so we can recommend products we think you’ll like and show you information and products we think you’ll be interested in. We can remember your specified preferences and we can keep track of items stored in your shopping basket.
We use online advertising based on information collected while you are on the Website, so we can show you relevant and better targeted adverts. Cookies also enable us to measure our marketing efficiency.
This type of advertising is designed to show you a selection of products based on what you've already viewed on the Website. Adverts are served to you when you visit other websites. The adverts may highlight products you’ve already viewed on the Website or goods from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history.
Please be assured that the data contained in the cookie used in these online display ads is completely anonymous and doesn't contain any of your personal information.
- To store user profile information so that you can log in to the Website automatically and we can detect when you're returning to the site, associating you with your existing account;
- To ensure that we personalise your experience and that the content we show you on the Website is as relevant as possible to you;
- To enable you to use any interactive features of the Website like language or currency preferences, and to serve you content or product recommendations that are relevant to you and improve your overall experience;
- To set up, and manage your customer account, so that you can place orders and so that we can communicate with you effectively about your purchases;
- Cookies enables us to run our online retail business, so you can browse the Website, order goods, and so that we can then deliver them to you and answer any questions or queries you may have;
- To know what items are in your shopping basket. Your shopping basket wouldn't work without cookies;
- To update you on our latest arrivals, news and special offers. If you have registered with us and elected to receive our newsletter, we will occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post, or mobile text messages;
- You can also receive similar communications from selected third parties. This includes if you choose to use the Facebook “like” button to indicate you like our page, for example;
- Please keep your details up to date on your account page, or contact our customer services team if you wish to change any of these preferences, including unsubscribing from our mailing list;
- To carry out surveys or analysis on how the Website is being used and what we could do to improve it;
- Cookies show us how you found the Website and where you came from. This helps us to understand which of our online marketing channels is most effective, and enables us to reward some external websites for directing you to us;
- To ensure your security on the Website during your visit;
- To know whether you’re a first time or returning customer.
You have different options to manage the cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted, depending on which browser you use.
If you change your cookie preferences, you will still be able to browse around the Website but certain functions will not be available, for example you will not be able to set up a new account or access an existing account. Also, by disallowing cookies, some of the functionality on the Website may not work, such as the shopping cart options.
The ‘Help’ tab on the menu bar of most browsers will explain how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to get the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Clearing your cookies on the browser of one device does not automatically clear them on another one.
You can find some helpful information about controlling your cookies on www.aboutcookies.org. The Company is not responsible for the content of external websites.