This beautiful personalised print for boys and girls features a flower garland in cream, navy and red colours. Designed to celebrate the birth of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge, its colours pay tribute to the Union Jack. The colours of the British flag are taken from the flags of England (white and red) and of Scotland (blue and white); to this was added a red saltire for Ireland. This bespoke print is ideal to celebrate the birth of a baby girl or baby boy, a Christening, a birthday, Christmas, or the perfect artwork to hang on any child's nursery or bedroom wall.
The print is initially hand drawn, then digitized, before being finalised to order according to your specifications.
Simply add the details into the personalisation box and we'll do the rest.
- Handmade item
- Digital Download
- FREE Personalisation: A name only OR a name & date can be added. We will write exactly what you write, so please make sure all details are correct before you pay.
**Please note that NO physical print or frame will be sent, we will send you a digital file only.**
The digital file can be taken to any photo center, printed from a professional shop in person or online, or even printed from your printer at home!
Printed colours may vary from those seen on screen.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Type just the name of the child or the name and date of birth (including capital letters and punctuation) in the relevant box.
2. Purchase the print.
3. Where indicated enter the e-mail address where you would like the print to be sent.
4. A proof will be sent to you within 48 hours of purchasing the print.
5. Once the proof is approved the print file will be emailed to you.
PRINTABLE SIZES INCLUDED:
You will receive a high resolution JPG file that will work for most sizes up to an A1 print.